Tigers

• Thread starter Thread starter DMack
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 300
  • Views Views: Views 4,251
As tough as Notorious is on the interwebs, one would think he would have put an end to said “malcontent’s” shenanigans after the first bad act. But we let ALL that stuff happen and then post about it on the same interwebs? :unsure:

Dude…. I’d never even consider letting a grown man sleep in my daughters beds…

Wow. Just mega fucking wow.

And if what he said was true…. How in the absolute fuck does a man let another man make bad comments about his child, and then lets him sleep in said child’s bed o_O

This shit is wild. Now I get the whole “I’m a lover not a fighter” talk…. Big boy on the internet, but won’t stand up for his own child in person.

Holy Megatron fuck.

Somebody over there just offered $1650 for “another” rack of VIP 2 fracs.
YOU PEOPLE ARE INSANE!
mad people GIF

I think the original Tiger Primary and Secondary sets are the best. We are seeing secondary VIPs hit the market but when’s the last time you saw a barrel of primary 100s or 500s for sale? Or secondary 1s/25s? I think it’s those original sets that made Tigers the talk of the chip town. My opinion.

I think the original Tiger Primary and Secondary sets are the best. We are seeing secondary VIPs hit the market but when’s the last time you saw a barrel of primary 100s or 500s for sale? Or secondary 1s/25s? I think it’s those original sets that made Tigers the talk of the chip town. My opinion.
1716830688877.gif

I think this is the overwhelming PCF sentiment, with the Secondary set always being the favorite of the designer as well.

I gave the orchid fracs a chance, but ultimately settled on the below. While the OG hundo is a better fit, the absurdity/novelty of the FHC hundo combined w/ the Gulfport colors was a must for me. I also wanted the Lakeshore vibe the russets give over the blurples.

Pron, because I know chipper loves seeing and drooling over these chips :sneaky::
JQzEvny.jpg

I think this is the overwhelming PCF sentiment, with the Secondary set always being the favorite of the designer as well.

I gave the orchid fracs a chance, but ultimately settled on the below. While the OG hundo is a better fit, the absurdity/novelty of the FHC hundo combined w/ the Gulfport colors was a must for me. I also wanted the Lakeshore vibe the russets give over the blurples.

Pron, because I know chipper loves seeing and drooling over these chips :sneaky::
View attachment 8619
Those are some good looking $1s.

View attachment 8619
Love this LU! White chips aren’t my fav, but damn that Gulfport-esque Hundo phat af :sneaky:

View attachment 8619
Russets may have a slight edge over blurples in my book too. It’s so close.

Russets may have a slight edge over blurples in my book too. It’s so close.
I like the Blurples better w/ the actual OG lineup from top to bottom, but w/ my specific swaps I'm team russet. The Blurples' contrast between the yellow and white chips is just genius (uh oh they won't like that word) great. Wonderful that these were made in mind that simple swaps between lineups could work without having to do tons of murder. Plug-n-play is easily one of the best aspects of the Tigers relative to past NAGBs.

I like the Blurples better w/ the actual OG lineup from top to bottom, but w/ my specific swaps I'm team russet. The Blurples' contrast between the yellow and white chips is just genius (uh oh they won't like that word) great. Wonderful that these were made in mind that simple swaps between lineups could work without having to do tons of murder. Plug-n-play is easily one of the best aspects of the Tigers relative to past NAGBs.
Blurples for the win. Genius? That’s ok too. :cool: Inspiration always comes from somewhere. ;)
IMG_0772.jpeg

To my knowledge, there have been eight different private purchases of GPI chips since 2016. I was directly involved in two of them.

I am willing to answer your questions if possible, although some names may be withheld to protect privacy.

To my knowledge, there have been eight different private purchases of GPI chips since 2016. I was directly involved in two of them.

I am willing to answer your questions if possible, although some names may be withheld to protect privacy.
RIP your inbox or this thread!!! 😂😂😂

Back