Tigers

• Thread starter Thread starter DMack
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 300
  • Views Views: Views 4,252
I wasn't kidding on my original thread, I wish there was a 2nd location. I loved HPF. This place could be great. But you just can't shut the fuck up and let it grow organically.

Anywhere I turn it's the same thing. Even Okkus thread of hey guys had to deal with negative shit. Every response is keep your head up Oscar, stay positive, etc. The thread is literally titled "Too Much Negative Energy", yet any thread isn't complete unless you somehow make it about you and how the other place is run?

View attachment 8332

I want there to be a great second place to hang with folks and interact, since I'm in this hobby in large part for the social aspect. I'm sincerely being nice when I say just shut. the. fuck. up. Maybe this place will grow and people will get involved and post if you just stop.

We were having a conversation, sharing insights, commiserating, etc. before your pointed ramble, but guess that's it for the day. See y'all, it was nice for the one day while it lasted.
I don’t know if you want to hear this from me, but he’s right.
I’m impressed with your visions and hopes for the hobby and things you’ve done and ideas you have. But your grudge against the other site seems all-consuming.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m always here for the drama; I love rants! But it seems to be far more important to you than anything else, and I bet that’s not the way to unite the hobby.

I don’t know if you want to hear this from me, but he’s right.
I’m impressed with your visions and hopes for the hobby and things you’ve done and ideas you have. But your grudge against the other site seems all-consuming.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m always here for the drama; I love rants! But it seems to be far more important to you than anything else, and I bet that’s not the way to unite the hobby.
I agree, Mid Year Resolution. Be over it!

We were having a discussion, but glad we're returning to the main topic of complaining about the other site, how everyone is bad and we have receipts to prove it, and how things should be done.

Instead of going on non stop, just create a thread that people must read before becoming a member. List everything that's wrong, like the member count, and all the ways that things would improve if you were in charge.

Then you don't have to interrupt your members' meaningful conversations non stop with the same diatribes you've posted 25 other times already.
I will say that NEVER said I'm better than anyone. I wouldn't say that. And as far as receipts, it wasn't about that, just giving additional insight on how my opinion of the guy was formed, it definitely went beyond his dealings. please don't push the narrative your way. I agree with the other site complaining but if your going to come to my site and extol virtue on that site I will correct you. They're facts not complaints. But I get ya @NotoriousBJ3.

I will say that NEVER said I'm better than anyone. I wouldn't say that. And as far as receipts, it wasn't about that, just giving additional insight on how my opinion of the guy was formed, it definitely went beyond his dealings. please don't push the narrative your way. I agree with the other site complaining but if your going to come to my site and extol virtue on that site I will correct you. They're facts not complaints. But I get ya @NotoriousBJ3.
Way to be over it :ROFLMAO:

Glad you got the last word bud. You win chipping (y)

@NotoriousBJ3 I can’t believe I’m gonna say this…….

But…………….

Fuck that guy who goat fucked your game situation. The host side of me doesn’t like it one bit. Hosting is laborious and taxing, and a pleasure all at once. That guy was a pecker nugget for ruining things & I hope he goes blind, gains his sight back, and goes blind again.

I don’t know you in real life, and we obviously don’t vibe online. Humans are often WILDLY different in reality versus the internet webs of weirdness. So maybe we’d interact MUCH differently face to face. Who knows…

Also, as per our usual transaction: fuck you too. In a soft core beta chipping kinda way. Not a full bore mega fuck you like I’d say to the asshole that was at your game.

But…………….

Fuck that guy who goat fucked your game situation. The host side of me doesn’t like it one bit. Hosting is laborious and taxing, and a pleasure all at once. That guy was a pecker nugget for ruining things & I hope he goes blind, gains his sight back, and goes blind again.

I don’t know you in real life, and we obviously don’t vibe online. Humans are often WILDLY different in reality versus the internet webs of weirdness. So maybe we’d interact MUCH differently face to face. Who knows…

Also, as per our usual transaction: fuck you too. In a soft core beta chipping kinda way. Not a full bore mega fuck you like I’d say to the asshole that was at your game.
Just realized that I don't use the phrase "pecker nugget" nearly as often as I probably should use it

Fuck that guy who goat fucked your game situation.
Just a wild thought from a galaxy far far away……………..I’ve often wondered if we’re conversing in this very thread with that same guy??????? :unsure: :unsure::unsure:

First thing that popped into my mind.
( Shrugs )
1715729748905.gif

1715730889238.gif

Last edited:

But…………….

We’d likely not get along overly well in life - just in different places in our life and what we value.

Likely to not get overly not get along either. I’m a lover, not a fighter - no right or wrong, just difference of opinion, everyone’s the hero of their own story, etc.
Just a wild thought from a galaxy far far away……………..I’ve often wondered if we’re conversing in this very thread with that same guy??????? :unsure: :unsure::unsure:

First thing that popped into my mind.
( Shrugs )
View attachment 8430
View attachment 8431
He’ll annoy me enough eventually that I’ll put him on blast. After it happened I was pretty chill - chalked up to immaturity and youth and I’m not in a place in my life where I care to go tit for tat.

But then he went right back to his ways and posting and bullshitting, which feels like a slap to the face or salt to a wound. I expected he’d at least go lick his wounds and stay in the shadows after attempting to fuck up all my shit - apparently not.

Is this the plant incident? or something else?!

Maybe we should have a blacklist for meetups. I certainly wouldn’t want someone like this at my meetup.

@UniLover The fuck hahahaha! There’s a plant story now? No clue my man

@NotoriousBJ3 whatever place in life you’re in, please stay there. I like you there. Forever.

@LouBdub if Jeff was your girlfriend you'd send this !!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

<iframe width="1280" height="775" src="
" title="Wherever She Is" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" referrerpolicy="strict-origin-when-cross-origin" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That cam isn't going to tell anyone anything other that a blurry figure did something. If its a "ring".
The chances one takes I guess if having a party with heavy drinking at your home, its too bad.
I thought it was said that a "local" did it... Is it a PCF'er now?

That cam isn't going to tell anyone anything other that a blurry figure did something. If its a "ring".
The chances one takes I guess if having a party with heavy drinking at your home, its too bad.
I thought it was said that a "local" did it... Is it a PCF'er now?
Screenshot_20240519_085418_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back