Ordering in Progress JUNE 2024 CAP DASH ORDERING THREAD Details Inside

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 185
  • Views Views: Views 2,032
Ordering in Progress
Has anyone ever attempted this alternative(?) $5 inlay?
Screenshot_20240829-225308.png

Have you guys been able to find anything in the way of a Tina Matsui knock off? I was browsing Tina's website and came across these. 14g jetons and these shiny labels. I'm intrigued...

PXL_20240830_184056611.MP.jpg
PXL_20240830_184155683.jpg
PXL_20240830_184308436.jpg

I think this is pretty good, what do you guys think?

View attachment 10981
Dude, you knocked it out of the park! Well done and thank you! My only suggestion, probably unpopular, how would the 3 images look if they were thicker/blurier/more crude. Just to make them look more old school. But yeah, perfect work, Dan I'll be adding to my order :)

Dude, you knocked it out of the park! Well done and thank you! My only suggestion, probably unpopular, how would the 3 images look if they were thicker/blurier/more crude. Just to make them look more old school. But yeah, perfect work, Dan I'll be adding to my order :)
They'll get more blurry crude when laminated!!

This should be better ;)

Screenshot 2024-08-31 132256.png

I'll upload the artwork for this here. @The Chip Spa you want me to email it to you?

I'll be in San Diego all week so won't have any access to my computer or any files if this is going to go into production sometime next week.

Pick Hobson Overland $5 SmCrown inlay.jpg

Last edited:
You're good.... waiting on some art for a couple so theres time I'd like to have the order in to her by 9/15 or so

I’ll add a roll of Pick Hobson Overland $5s to my order going please!

Back