Ordering in Progress JUNE 2024 CAP DASH ORDERING THREAD Details Inside

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 185
  • Views Views: Views 2,032
Ordering in Progress
Were you thinking Riverside colors with the Overland inlays or completely something new?

Tbh anything is possible with these chips and that’s the thing I love about it. Doesn’t take much time to swap around colors, designs etc

So of course I went to google to research more about the place, and came across your YouTube video. You're definitely the right man for the job :)

Some inspiration... :)

Screenshot_20240904-222501.png

New to the forum but reading through I understand there may “stock chips” available. Looking for a sample sleeve if they are available.If someone can let me know the process I would greatly appreciate it.

New to the forum but reading through I understand there may “stock chips” available. Looking for a sample sleeve if they are available.If someone can let me know the process I would greatly appreciate it.
@The Chip Spa can definitely help you out!

Just pm me your shipping info

We still planning to close this out on 9/15? Just curious.
Pretty sure I have everyone’s art. I’m in the dentists chair getting 2 implants so I’ll have nothing to do but finish this!

Not so much stock but samples. I ordered some racks of a lot of art for this occasion. (Samples)

Back