Ordering in Progress JUNE 2024 CAP DASH ORDERING THREAD Details Inside

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 185
  • Views Views: Views 2,032
Ordering in Progress
I thought as long as you ordered at least 25, you could order whatever quantity you wanted. Correct me if I'm mistaken, and I will adjust my numbers accordingly.
Now that I think of it, they may need to be ordered in increments of 25. Danny would have to verify that, so we can wait for him to chime in.

Pretty certain they need to be ordered in stacks of 25.

Interested in $0.25 x 150. Want blanks for relabels but would join this order if you are ok with it as removing the labels is no big deal to me.
The design belongs to James, so I don't mind adding your numbers to this order as long he is cool with it.
Yes, of course. Anyone is welcome to order the River Rat chip designs and/or labels

I don't believe anyone got a final order through with those on the last one.

I still have the artwork ready to go for whoever wants to get an order of those through.
That would be awesome. I'm definitely interested! Do you mind sharing the image here, I'm sure others would be interested.

From what I saw in the last GB, I couldn't tell what you had for the reverse of the $5 chip. Does it have the wording on one side like what's shown here:
Screenshot_20240826-102203.png

Thanks!

That would be awesome. I'm definitely interested! Do you mind sharing the image here, I'm sure others would be interested.

From what I saw in the last GB, I couldn't tell what you had for the reverse of the $5 chip. Does it have the wording on one side like what's shown here:
View attachment 10784
Thanks!
Here we go!

Screenshot 2024-03-07 144552.jpg

Thanks @Okku !

Dumb question, is this the same chip with two different sides, or two different chips? I had just assumed it was the same chip .

Screenshot_20240826-113648.png

Thanks @Okku !

Dumb question, is this the same chip with two different sides, or two different chips? I had just assumed it was the same chip .

View attachment 10788
That's two completely different chips. I'm sure they were in use at the same time probably, but two chips. They both just have the same inlay on either side of them. It's not one chip with the Keno Queen on one side and the other logo on the other.

If Tina made em she’ll put em on the scrowns. Even if they were made at orange.

I'm in for one roll of all the NCC chips.

x25 - 10c
x25 - 25c
x25 - 50c
x25 - $1
x25 - $5
x25 - $25
x25 - $100

I think I have to modify or get the inlay artwork ready to go, but that will be very easy. I'll also fix the spots so they aren't exactly squared edges.

Ok Lets rock!
If using new art please get it to me asap, if reordering or using existing PM me your order.

Back