Ordering in Progress JUNE 2024 CAP DASH ORDERING THREAD Details Inside

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 185
  • Views Views: Views 2,032
Ordering in Progress
Are there Pick Hobson's in stock somewhere?
image.jpg

Did that. Didn't know if there was anything new created this go around. Next question: How do I go about changing denominations? Say I want a $100 Pick Hobson to be a frac?

Did that. Didn't know if there was anything new created this go around. Next question: How do I go about changing denominations? Say I want a $100 Pick Hobson to be a frac?
Can Do... Just specify

Thanks Oscar. So how do they really feel? My experience with Cards Mold was that they immediately felt cheap and sounded too high pitched when shuffled. But after awhile they felt very much like clay and didn't sound so bad. The colors all seemed faded, not vibrant and the printing looked almost blurry.

Thanks Oscar. So how do they really feel? My experience with Cards Mold was that they immediately felt cheap and sounded too high pitched when shuffled. But after awhile they felt very much like clay and didn't sound so bad. The colors all seemed faded, not vibrant and the printing looked almost blurry.
These are very nice. I'm so happy with them. When I first felt them they feel really really close to an actual chip. Of course not TRK, but something like an Paulson, yes. The mold helps make a more familiar sound and the inlay helps greatly. Also the edges are more squared off compared to a standard ceramic.

@Himewad and I are combining our orders.

Here is our breakdown for the RiverRats Chips:

$0.05 x 65
$0.25 x 85
$0.50 x 205
$1 x 705
$5 x 105
$20 x 85
$100 x 25

Thanks for running this!

Pretty certain they need to be ordered in stacks of 25.

Interested in $0.25 x 150. Want blanks for relabels but would join this order if you are ok with it as removing the labels is no big deal to me.

Interested in $0.25 x 150. Want blanks for relabels but would join this order if you are ok with it as removing the labels is no big deal to me.
I thought as long as you ordered at least 25, you could order whatever quantity you wanted. Correct me if I'm mistaken, and I will adjust my numbers accordingly.

The design belongs to James, so I don't mind adding your numbers to this order as long he is cool with it.

Back