Ordering in Progress JUNE 2024 CAP DASH ORDERING THREAD Details Inside

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 185
  • Views Views: Views 2,031
Ordering in Progress
@turboj623 I mentioned wanting to add on to your order. Realized I said the wrong denom. I am interested in 150 gray nickels if possible.

1724767025999.png

Ok Lets rock!
If using new art please get it to me asap, if reordering or using existing PM me your order.

I'm still interested in the below. You mentioned them being in stock. Not sure what that means. Should I PM you about this?

1724767140346.png

Here's what I'd like to order:

Pioneer Tournament Chips
•25 - 125
•100 - 125
•500 - 50
•1000 - 75
•BOUNTY - 25 (Over @ PCF)

View attachment 10808
@The Chip Spa must I PM you?
I designed that set, and I updated the bounty chip to be a bit more readable. You can use the original, or I can provide the updated design to Dan. I simplified the typeface, and it's meant to be printed on a 43mm. Did you want the web mold for that?
Update:
IMG_6105.jpg

•I'd prefer the updated design.
•I'd prefer 43mm if that's possible in this group buy as it's only 25 chips but 39mm is fine.
•I'd prefer the Web Mold but CapDash would be fine

Thank you

Last edited:
•I'd prefer 43mm if that's possible in this group buy as it's only 25 chips but 39mm is fine.

Thank you
It would need to be web mold, as the cap dash doesn’t have a 43mm

Thank you
If you need help doing a web mold I can help out. I’m sure Danny can too tbh

I designed that set, and I updated the bounty chip to be a bit more readable. You can use the original, or I can provide the updated design to Dan. I simplified the typeface, and it's meant to be printed on a 43mm. Did you want the web mold for that?
Update:
View attachment 10832
I'm impressed with how great the printing looks overtop the molding. Well done 👍

Back