Ordering Closed April 2024 Cap-Dash Hybrid GB NOW CLOSED

• Thread starter Thread starter Nanook
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 261
  • Views Views: Views 9,314
Ordering Closed
Also I noticed that in printing the base chip Tina seems to have a production problem this time around with some inks not getting into the crowns completely. I am taking pictures and will address this with her. Not sure what the resolution will be but if you find any of your chips this way (some this time were really bad) please photograph them and let us know. I actually find a couple of them completely unacceptable in quality. I'm sure she will as she always has make it right.
I’ll go through mine and report back.

I'll probably be in for a 1000-1500 Pick Hobsons' chip set. Just going to talk to Tina about shipping arrangements.

I'm conflicted. I want to add to my river rat's set, but I also want a mapes set. I'm trying to be frugal but I'm leaning towards getting both lol.

I'm conflicted. I want to add to my river rat's set, but I also want a mapes set. I'm trying to be frugal but I'm leaning towards getting both lol.
Add a Hobson and NCC!!!

dance moms shots GIF

.......I wasn't able to go on the link and look at what's available.
The Google sheets document at the bottom of the OP is just the order sheet. It is only meant to be able to be edited by me. I thought I had it set that way, but it isn't quite right as I just get a request. I'll see if I can change it

Last edited:
The Google sheets document at the bottom of the OP is just the order sheet. It is only meant to be able to be edited by me. I thought I had it set that way, but it isn't quite right as I just get a request. I'll see if I can change it
When you go on the share tab, change it from "Restricted" to "Anyone with the link can view", that should work for most cases :)

When you go on the share tab, change it from "Restricted" to "Anyone with the link can view", that should work for most cases :)
Thanks,
I thought it was that way already, but apparently it wasn't. Should be right now

No reply from Colquhoun about a design request. I assume they're busy. Is it ok if I ask designers over on the Orange Wall? Like, this isn't a secret GB or anything right?
This isn't a secret.

Colquhoun is busy, but if you are patient I am confident he'll answer.

You can ask Orange Wall member Timinater. He told me that I could put him on the list too. I'll update the OP. PM me for his e-mail if you want or contact him on .....well you know where

Back