Ordering Closed April 2024 Cap-Dash Hybrid GB NOW CLOSED

• Thread starter Thread starter Nanook
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 261
  • Views Views: Views 9,310
Ordering Closed
We can do "New China Club" in Mandarin, yes! That's what I wanted to do, but I wanted to make sure that the characters are correct and not something that it wasn't supposed to be.
Here is my quick dirty update adding "New China Club" in Mandarin Chinese in the original font to the fracs:
Tina NCC.jpg

I can read the characters Oscar btw if you want to make sure they are correct.

I'm very much so on the same page. This is the old $1 Keno Queen, needs to be updated back to the other one and inlay size, but I do think this is going to be the way to go. Let's get some others feedback and we can move forward from there.

Screenshot 2024-03-03 155656.jpg

Another thought, I won't be getting 10c chips but isn't the original 10c super pink/peach?

Screen Shot 2024-03-03 at 18.00.10.png

I'm very much so on the same page. This is the old $1 Keno Queen, needs to be updated back to the other one and inlay size, but I do think this is going to be the way to go. Let's get some others feedback and we can move forward from there.

View attachment 6734
Not sure how the .AI file is set up, you can probably grab the New China Club in Mandarin from the inlay, change to black, enlarge it slightly, and move it over to fill the void on the fracs.

Another thought, I won't be getting 10c chips but isn't the original 10c super pink/peach?

View attachment 6735
I think you two are on the right track....
I'm not getting in your way. Let me know when you are satisfied and I'll put it in the op, like some of the others

10c is obviously a hot stamp and that is not yet available. Maybe one day..... idk

I do have an original of the 10c & it is pink. Mine isn't in terrific condition, but looks similar to the one pictured above

I'm not getting in your way. Let me know when you are satisfied and I'll put it in the op, like some of the others

10c is obviously a hot stamp and that is not yet available. Maybe one day..... idk

I do have an original of the 10c & it is pink. Mine isn't in terrific condition, but looks similar to the one pictured above
I have 2 mint conditon ones but I was wondering if people would like the red over pink, but if we like pink then we’ll do that

I have 2 mint conditon ones but I was wondering if people would like the red over pink, but if we like pink then we’ll do that

Oscar and I can finalize the NCC set via PM thanks!

I'm interested in ordering a large set of Pick Hobson's for a friend's game. How would shipping work for Australia? Ship from China to US, and then to Australia?

I'm interested in ordering a large set of Pick Hobson's for a friend's game. How would shipping work for Australia? Ship from China to US, and then to Australia?
I don't want to restrict this to US addresses only, but at the same time I only have so much bandwidth. I am happy to ship CONUS to a re-shipper.

Lots of non-US members use re-shippers to collect chips for them and eventually forward them to a foreign address/member. These folks are familiar with the best way to do this, how to handle customs etc.

I don't want to restrict this to US addresses only, but at the same time I only have so much bandwidth. I am happy to ship CONUS to a re-shipper.

Lots of non-US members use re-shippers to collect chips for them and eventually forward them to a foreign address/member. These folks are familiar with the best way to do this, how to handle customs etc.
Thanks! I do have a US reshipper, but I suppose my comment was more about double dipping in shipping costs for non-US members. I've had Tina split packages for different countries before, but if it's not feasible or too much trouble, no worries.

I'm not at all opposed to trying to help reduce costs as much as possible.

If you've had Tina split shipping before, I would imagine she can do it again.

This is my first GB with Tina so I'm trying to keep it simple.

Nanook working on having the New China artwork done by tomorrow night hopefully. I'll be going on vacation from Friday until next Thursday or so. Won't be anywhere near the computer to design anything so just wanted to give a heads up

This is the final artwork for the New China SmCrown ceramics.

View attachment 6818
The faces are fantastic.

I haven never designed for ceramics before but looking at the OP with King's Crown and Pioneer set, it looks like the edge art starts at the 12 o'clock position.

The quarter pies would start with the top color ⅛, R side color ¼, bottom color ¼, L side color ¼, then finish with top color ⅛.

The trimoon would have to be re-worked also but simply take the last dark blue bar, cut in half, then add to the front before the red.

Awesome work Okku!!!

Back