Ordering Closed April 2024 Cap-Dash Hybrid GB NOW CLOSED

• Thread starter Thread starter Nanook
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 261
  • Views Views: Views 9,314
Ordering Closed
The faces are fantastic.

I haven never designed for ceramics before but looking at the OP with King's Crown and Pioneer set, it looks like the edge art starts at the 12 o'clock position.

The quarter pies would start with the top color ⅛, R side color ¼, bottom color ¼, L side color ¼, then finish with top color ⅛.

The trimoon would have to be re-worked also but simply take the last dark blue bar, cut in half, then add to the front before the red.

Awesome work Okku!!!
I've had art sent to Tina in all different orientations. She (or the production staff) will move the edge art accordingly. They will also reverse multi-color edgespots as needed for the back side of chips.

The minimum per denom is 25 but is it also multiples of 25?

Pending final NCC design, here would be my potential order:

Delivery by air
Inlay: NCC - Matte Inlay
50¢ - 200 pc
$1 - 200 pc
$5 - 300 pc
$25 - 60 pc (75 pc if must be in multiple of 25)
$100 - 40 pc (25 pc if must be in multiple of 25)
Total = 800 pc
I would like to order:
Delivery by air
Inlay: NCC - Matte Inlay
50¢ - 200 pc
$1 - 200 pc
$5 - 300 pc
$25 - 80 pc (60 pc if each denom needs to be at least 25; 75 pc if must be in multiple of 25)
$100 - 20 pc (40 pc if each denom needs to be at least 25; 25 pc if must be in multiple of 25)
Total = 800 pc

Would this GB include racks also? Or chips only?
IMG_5738.jpeg
IMG_5737.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5739.jpeg
    IMG_5739.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 27
What is the process to ask for other trny designs? Pretty much what ever is listed here?

That's the problem, I'M NOT SURE! :ROFLMAO: I'll pm you additional questions. Thank you!

Hey all. some have reached out to me, I know there is a lot of talented designers out here and over at PCF. Some have asked who did my art. lostartista who is a member here is reasonable and quite fast in designing chips. He did my Pick Hobsons, Aladdin's, Mapes (not sure why Tina removed the white circle) etc. but one thing is he does GREAT work.

Also I noticed that in printing the base chip Tina seems to have a production problem this time around with some inks not getting into the crowns completely. I am taking pictures and will address this with her. Not sure what the resolution will be but if you find any of your chips this way (some this time were really bad) please photograph them and let us know. I actually find a couple of them completely unacceptable in quality. I'm sure she will as she always has make it right.

Thanks

Dan

Great job on the designs lostartista!

Regarding the inks getting into the crowns, I did notice this but only on the darkest chips. On the black chips, this phenomenon only seems to occur on one side of the chip. However, none of the chips in my set are what I would call unacceptable.

In the photo below, top chip is printed ok, bottom two have less ink in crowns. However, the two bottom chips look fine on their other side.
IMG_5525.jpeg

Should the edge be straight or wavy to mimic the clay production? Would Tina add that? Regarding the NCC artwork thanks!

Would someone be able to help make a commemorative set of Rainbow Club (Gardena, CA) chips?

Back