Ordering in Progress JUNE 2024 CAP DASH ORDERING THREAD Details Inside

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 193
  • Views Views: Views 2,166
Ordering in Progress
Gang,
I'm not finding any other artwork on the Mirage but the $5 and there is interest from 2 people looking for sets? Anyone?
I was just interested in a small custom Mirage cash set. Not sure if others are interested. I'll send the artwork to your email. Thanks

Mirage_capdash_2024 (2).jpg

All 500 of us did not receive the artwork on that chip. Maybe Tina has it already>??

All 500 of us did not receive the artwork on that chip. Maybe Tina has it already>??
I designed that set, and I updated the bounty chip to be a bit more readable. You can use the original, or I can provide the updated design to Dan. I simplified the typeface, and it's meant to be printed on a 43mm. Did you want the web mold for that?
Update:
View attachment 10832
@Colquhoun can you send the file for the 43mm Web Mold Wanted chip to Danny or any of his 499 other aliases please 🙏.

Thanks

@Colquhoun can you send the file for the 43mm Web Mold Wanted chip to Danny or any of his 499 other aliases please 🙏.

Thanks
I wasn't sure how I felt about a 43mm cap dash mold. Maybe slightly bigger caps and dashes? What say you?? wouldn't be available this time around.

Back