Ordering in Progress JUNE 2024 CAP DASH ORDERING THREAD Details Inside

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 193
  • Views Views: Views 2,167
Ordering in Progress
image.jpg
image.jpg

For PH Gold Club, I personally love the yellow 50c and the blue $1 as previously designed for the regular PH. It would be kind of fun to mix the two designs together for the final set but whatever @Okku decides to offer as final design would be great as it’s his design. Excellent job!
Which blue were you talking about? Can you send me a picture?

Ideally any of those designs can be used. I'm going to be creating edge spots for all of them

Which blue were you talking about? Can you send me a picture?

Ideally any of those designs can be used. I'm going to be creating edge spots for all of them
I think he was referring to these $1's. And I think I agree

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240913-173842.png
    Screenshot_20240913-173842.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
I think he was referring to these $1's. And I think I agree
Oh yeah! I don’t think you’d need to think of much.

Red/Black 25c
Yellow 50c
Blue $1
Pinkish $5
Orange or Green 25
Red/White/Blue $100

I’m sure we can just slap the new version inlay onto that base and make it easy. Since that chip has already been ordered in the past.

I tried playing with text on that one for a while, probably just going to keep working on it and get some later on.

Gang,
I'm not finding any other artwork on the Mirage but the $5 and there is interest from 2 people looking for sets? Anyone?

I've sent chip number in for production, art will be needed in AI form with chip and inlay separately provided in the next few days! If you havent provided the AI files please email them to my 559th profile ( ;) :p ) here Admin@pokerchipper.com ASAP

Back