Ordering in Progress JUNE 2024 CAP DASH ORDERING THREAD Details Inside

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 249
  • Views Views: Views 3,015
Ordering in Progress
What really threw me for a loop was when she said they can do clay chips! And a mold was $4000
$4,000 and it's proprietary? Or we pay $4,000 for them to use anyhow they like? Also, if the cost to create the mold were absorbed by a group buy, would there be future use royalties paid to those members who contributed?

4000 closed mold I think..... Ill look further if you want..

I still want a set of these, but just wasn't ready with my chips/art yet. I'll get in on the next one you guys do. Good luck with this order, everyone!

a bout with the oral surgeon this morning has me delayed Hoping to send totals tonite.....

@Okku email me. damn kids!! 🤣

Tina needs the new pick Hobson art for sure, if not we will have to order the old inlay

Thank You!

OKKU!
star trek spock GIF

Okokokok I’ll send you the artwork today. I’m sorry for the delay! Will have it in today!

You want it to look like the hot stamp for the one just with an inlay? or how?
I was just looking for the $5 with the keno girl on one side, and the other classic design (the writing) on the other. Thanks

I was just looking for the $5 with the keno girl on one side, and the other classic design (the writing) on the other. Thanks
Sure! I'll make up the artwork tonight when I send the rest of all the artwork to Danny

Sure! I'll make up the artwork tonight when I send the rest of all the artwork to Danny
NCC Tina SmCrown Final Proof - Curves.jpg

Here are the final files I just sent to Danny. To me everything looks good, but if anything needs to be changed today let me know and I should be able to get it done before the final final order is placed.

Back