On the road again.

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 145
  • Views Views: Views 2,984
Me waiting on a pm from Dan Madrigrano
IMG_2898.jpeg

Yes.
In Austin Texas last I checked. USPS living up to its “Govment” standards. Could have driven to Vegas, picked them up and had them home in under 24 hours. :ROFLMAO:

Last "poker" related package bound for me circled through several StL hubs for over a week before finally making it home.

Judging by how many Tigers are sitting there unsold in the Classifieds, I think owners just want their money back.

Spoiler Alert: even at "Ken's Prices", they're not going to be getting it back.
The .25/.50 cash set (as released) at Ken's prices will still sell in less than a day. Odd racks/denoms will likely sit.

Anyway...

MOAR STARLITE PRON

Judging by how many Tigers are sitting there unsold in the Classifieds, I think owners just want their money back.

Racks here and there sit. But all of the tiger sets are being sold still…

Agreed on both statements. But at least portray it honestly. Of course anyone selling wants their money back.

Same goes for RPC chips (auction ended at $4.XX/chip for mint yellow spotted thc! Wtf. Those released at like $15-20 per), ES/AS, IG, any TCR sale, live chips like Paris, just about ANY chip (including leaded) that was bought late 2022/early 2023 or the couple years prior. Exceptions of course would be extremely rare sought after stuff. And even the top end of the market is still going to likely be taking a hit too.

At least tigers attempted to have a ”fair” public vendor sale and didn’t just go to the highest bidder privately beforehand instead after being told they would be public vendor sold.

Last edited:
Back