Nitzilla in Black Hawk

• Thread starter Thread starter nitzilla
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 83
  • Views Views: Views 2,206
Alright maybe I just don’t advertise when I’m going up and it works out better. :)
Went up Saturday. Second hand dealt I get KK, flop is KT4, turn T river K, so I hit the room High Hand bonus for $400, I had to survive 45 minutes to win it, but it held :cool:
So I was now free rolling as I bought in for $400 to start (1/3 NL)
The first table was crazy, straddles to $15 almost every hand (up to $25 some times), but I had a friend and his wife there and they were at a different table so I eventually moved tables to play with them. It was fun even though that table was more ‘normal’ for a 1/3 game.
A couple other hands of note:
I had JJ, flop was all low, T32, turn 2, guy bets $45 and I call, river J, he had Ks
I had KQo raise to $15, guy 3-bets to $30, I pause and then figure why not (spoiler I was up $800 or so), I call, flop is QQ4, he bets $100 leaving him $80 behind. I shove and he snaps with KK
I did not make a full house so I won ;)

At the end of a 7 hr session, I was in for $400, cashed out $1265 (including the $400 HH)

Picture dump incoming

IMG_6388.jpeg
IMG_6390.jpeg
IMG_6394.jpeg

Love it Chad!! Great report and excellent come up!

PS Will we see u in Vegas on the 20th?

Love it Chad!! Great report and excellent come up!

PS Will we see u in Vegas on the 20th?
Thanks Dan!
No plans for Vegas, I might make it out in Nov/Dec but not sure yet. Definitely won’t make it in Sept :(
Have fun though at the convention!!!

Back