Looks like The Chip Room has an upcoming sale....

• Thread starter Thread starter KingZilla
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 124
  • Views Views: Views 2,960
I also have 200 of these, I call them my special project!! 2 chips at a time but they're so hard to get clean!!! But like you I may just dump em.... Perfect stamps but the staining is daunting to clean up! Just out of curiosity did you sell em at PCF or on eBay?
PCF auction, to a n00b who's complaining about the condition and how hard the marks are not coming off.

See pics for condition dude.

The sale is slated to happen July 7. Price for 700 chip cash set at $2.50 per chip. 460 chip T25 tourney set at $4 per chip.
I don't know how many will be available, so good luck trying to get them. I love that they're THC mold and appear to be in fairly good condition. I'm not excited by the edge spots or the fact that they're hot stamped (can't relabel without milling). I don't know if these chips are leaded or not.
$2.50 for good condition THC these days doesn't seem bad. I'm thinking of not even trying for these, but I may try for only ONE reason: I'm here near New Orleans, so there's kind of a sentimental element to them for me.

Edit: The more I look at them, the more I'm thinking it's not that big a deal for me. Good luck to those who try for these.

Last edited:
I've been on and off the fence about the tournament set. I'd really like to get one, but if I do I will go 0 to 100 and get 3 + the 25k add on and that's gonna be $$$$
1720024197585.gif

Back