Ordering Closed Cap Dash Ceramics 09/01/2023 To Close on 09/30/2023

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 312
  • Views Views: Views 10,543
Ordering Closed
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK LAST CALL IS NOW! lol Sorry had to return to Las Vegas for a few days!

I am turning over the order to Tina This morning for final Pricing and ordering.

If you have add ons or haven't placed your needs to me in an email to Dan@madrigrano.net please reach out or email me today before 1PM CDT.

Stay tuned as I will make a post of the details here.
Here is my order. Will email to you as well.
thanks very much
400 X .05 / 300 X .25 / 200 X .50 / 100 X $1 / 100 X $5 / 100 X $20 / 100 X $100
1300 Total

I am turning over the order to Tina This morning for final Pricing and ordering.

If you have add ons or haven't placed your needs to me in an email to Dan@madrigrano.net please reach out or email me today before 1PM CDT.

Excited Lets Go GIF

If we already PM'd you do you still want us to email you as well?

Ok boys, I have sent in the order and am waiting on final pricing and shipping totals and I will report in, not sure we'll see a change but the art fees will be the thing depending on how many she charges. It will be easiest to divide these by the total chip order so where its may add a bit per chip we will save on shipping as this order is huge this time...

Hey Dan, just confirming that I'm in. Colquhoun sent you my artwork a while back but I only PM'd you my order a few weeks ago, I don't believe I emailed you.

Ok. I believe I have everyone’s adds and such. Tina has it all and I will await pricing from her on these art fees etc and you should see a pm from me in the next days to come!!!

Sorry this one was sidetracked so many times but between art, chip scores, learning curve and having to return to Vegas! (Having to, haha) well you know!! lol.

Thanks for your patience!!

Dan

Getting ready to send off totals for all orders.

Total chip costs including inlay art fees and shipping as follows.

Order shipped by boat with a 30 - 40 day delivery time after chip produced is .42 cents per chip.

Order shipped by DHL air is .46 Cents per chip.

I've been doing air as I'm impatient and prefer it, however if the group as a whole prefers to wait I will be good with that also, the dif of 4 cents isn't a big deal to me.

Lets hear from those ordering on shipping and we can figure it out........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back