Ordering Closed Cap Dash Ceramics 09/01/2023 To Close on 09/30/2023

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 312
  • Views Views: Views 10,509
Ordering Closed
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Dan, really looking forward to these chips! I'm assuming and hoping you'll be running a follow-up group buy in the new year?

And if so, do you know if it would be possible to also order some no-mold chips? Cheers

1703975253152.png

Did you order from the last one?

Pretty sure that as more and more of these get out there there will be more demand as people see how nice they are. I already have samples from Himewad & his River Rat set so I know how good they are. For anyone who has not seen/handled them, they are fantastic! I have offered to run the next GB. Not sure yet how the next one will work, but I am pretty sure there will be one. Keep checking back for some sort of announcement once the chips from the last one get into everyone's hands

Did you order from the last one?

Pretty sure that as more and more of these get out there there will be more demand as people see how nice they are. I already have samples from Himewad & his River Rat set so I know how good they are. For anyone who has not seen/handled them, they are fantastic! I have offered to run the next GB. Not sure yet how the next one will work, but I am pretty sure there will be one. Keep checking back for some sort of announcement once the chips from the last one get into everyone's hands
I made my Playboy set in the first buy and sat this one out because I wasn’t sold on what I wanted to do as my next set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back