Ordering Closed Cap Dash Ceramics 09/01/2023 To Close on 09/30/2023

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 312
  • Views Views: Views 10,543
Ordering Closed
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have ready art! Chip separate from inlay. And a solid color in the inlay area of the chip. Iinlay is 1”

Hey Dan, just making sure I'm on the order list. You should have my artwork and quantities.
Thanks

Finally got everything in place. Files organized. Himewad are you ordering more river rats??
Yes, I am. I sent a PM a while back with my order. And I thought there were others who also wanted to order the River Rat chips, which I’m fine with. I also had a special order of plaques that are ready to go. Was in the same PM.

PM with my order was sent on 09/30.

Yes, I am. I sent a PM a while back with my order. And I thought there were others who also wanted to order the River Rat chips, which I’m fine with. I also had a special order of plaques that are ready to go. Was in the same PM.

PM with my order was sent on 09/30.
Okie dokie- if the door opens again please keep me in mind. I’m interested in mostly fracs and plaques. Maybe 600 to 1000 chips .5, .25, .50, and others if possible. I was just introduced to these chips last week. I bought a sample set, and I like them.
Thanks so much and make it a great day.

Okie dokie- if the door opens again please keep me in mind. I’m interested in mostly fracs and plaques. Maybe 600 to 1000 chips .5, .25, .50, and others if possible. I was just introduced to these chips last week. I bought a sample set, and I like them.
Thanks so much and make it a great day.

It's my understanding that The Chip Spa can still include include you in this order if you want in. I haven't been contacted to pay for my order yet.

I'm a bit confused. All orders are going through you again, right The Chip Spa ? Or are you only handling orders for your "stock art of sets"?

Do you need me to handle all of the River Rat orders? Because a number of people told me they were interested in those chips, but I haven't been keeping track of anything because I thought you were placing the order and re-shipping yourself, like last time.

OK LAST CALL IS NOW! lol Sorry had to return to Las Vegas for a few days!

I am turning over the order to Tina This morning for final Pricing and ordering.

If you have add ons or haven't placed your needs to me in an email to Dan@madrigrano.net please reach out or email me today before 1PM CDT.

Stay tuned as I will make a post of the details here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back