Ordering Closed The Official “If you like TRK’s” ordering thread. Ceramic Cap-Dash Chips

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 301
  • Views Views: Views 7,712
Ordering Closed
I went with the textured. The smooth are very nice IMO, but it just seems like textured always has an edge over smooth.

Just got the invoice and submitting payment today! There was a question about paying thru alibaba or directly from bank so i was confused. Seems the cost is higher if submitted thru alibaba.

Himewad your experience with this?

Just got the invoice and submitting payment today! There was a question about paying thru alibaba or directly from bank so i was confused. Seems the cost is higher if submitted thru alibaba.

Himewad your experience with this?
I didn't pay thru Alibaba, so I'm not aware of the extra expense they charge. I paid mine directly from the bank with a wire transfer. My bank made sure that I knew I was wiring money to a Chinese bank, and asked a few times that I knew where I was sending my money, because once they process it, it's gone.

My $10K+ purchase and payment went off without a hitch, though. Just double and triple check everything the bank hands you.

Last edited:
Y
I didn't pay thru Alibaba, so I'm not aware of the extra expense they charge. I paid mine directly from the bank with a wire transfer. My bank made sure that I knew I was wiring money to a Chinese bank, and asked a few times that I knew where I was sending my money, because once they process it, it's gone.

My $10K+ purchase and payment went off without a hitch, though. Just double and triple check everything the bank hands you.
Yikes - always be careful and double check on payments. The less risk the better. Sounds almost like dealing with crypto.

When does round 2 start??
IMG_0988.png

Back