Ordering Closed The Official “If you like TRK’s” ordering thread. Ceramic Cap-Dash Chips

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 301
  • Views Views: Views 7,709
Ordering Closed
IMG_8230.jpeg
IMG_8231.jpeg

Cool pics! Another great design. Are these in hand or just renders? Nowadays its hard to tell lol

E

Hello gang. I see that this thread is still marked "ordering in progress", but looks to be done. Is there another that's open that I haven't seen? May be interested in the next round.
Also, if anyone that has a sample can comment on how slippery these are compared to Tina CM or no-mold textured chips?

Hello gang. I see that this thread is still marked "ordering in progress", but looks to be done. Is there another that's open that I haven't seen? May be interested in the next round.
Also, if anyone that has a sample can comment on how slippery these are compared to Tina CM or no-mold textured chips?
I only have a few samples, so it's hard to say for sure until I have barrels to play around with. Last I heard, these chips were finishing production this week and going to be shipped via air freight. So hopefully these will arrive sometime late next week. Then, Dan has said he's got more orders ready to go (assuming these chips are as awesome as they appear to be). I would think that he would post another thread to join in on that order.

Back