Ordering Closed The Official “If you like TRK’s” ordering thread. Ceramic Cap-Dash Chips

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 301
  • Views Views: Views 7,677
Ordering Closed
Ok.. I'm ordering the following:

Set 1: Tropicana Fountain 39MM Cash.
$.25- 125
$1- 225
$5-325
$20-125
$25-225
$100-125

Set 2: Nevada Club/Lodge 39MM Cash.
$.25- 225
$1- 325
$5- 425
$20- 225
$25- 225
$100-225
$500- 125
$1000- 1025
(Note the Green Tri Moon will be a $100 denom

Set 3: Mapes Reno Cash.
FOR FUTURE ONGOING SAMPLES SAMPLES
$.25- 100
$.50- 100
$1- 100
$5- 100
$25- 100
$100- 100
$500- 100
$1000- 100

unknown.png

coco10cent.png
coco50cent.png
coco$2.png

coco10$.png

Last edited:
Any chance we could get Tina to print the color wheels on the new mold? Curious to how the different colors print in the SCrowns and whether I'll need to adjust my colors.

Any chance we could get Tina to print the color wheels on the new mold? Curious to how the different colors print in the SCrowns and whether I'll need to adjust my colors.
I will request them with this order

After the June convention I will PM anyone ordering with final details etc. If you're thinking of being in on the first order now is the time. If you want to add to my three sets let me know or if you have created your own art be ready! Thanks!

After the June convention I will PM anyone ordering with final details etc. If you're thinking of being in on the first order now is the time. If you want to add to my three sets let me know or if you have created your own art be ready! Thanks!
I'm pretty sure that I will have my art ready in time. My colors are already locked in. Just need my designer to make a couple of tweaks to the edge spots so they would look more like a TRK chip. And I'm fine making them available to anyone here who may want to order. I will post the artwork as soon as it's ready.

Once Tina has our artwork will she be printing proofs and sending pictures of those to you for our approval? I know on a previous group buy a few colors were way off so she had to redo them for us to check.

This will be the design for my new set. Front and back. Edge spots should work well with the scrown mold. Went for the same edge spot pattern as the Pick Hobson $5s.

If people want to order these chips just like they are (with the NUTS theme), have at it. If you just want to use the base chip color and put your own label on it, go ahead. I've been waiting for this scrown hybrid mold to come out for a while. Let's have some fun with it and let's get NUTS!!!

Question for @Dan Madrigrano ... do I just forward the artwork to you when I receive it?

The Nuts TRK 39mm-v1_Front.jpg

The Nuts TRK 39mm-v1_Back.jpg

1686277419217.png

This will be the design for my new set. Front and back. Edge spots should work well with the scrown mold. Went for the same edge spot pattern as the Pick Hobson $5s.

If people want to order these chips just like they are (with the NUTS theme), have at it. If you just want to use the base chip color and put your own label on it, go ahead. I've been waiting for this scrown hybrid mold to come out for a while. Let's have some fun with it and let's get NUTS!!!

Question for @Dan Madrigrano ... do I just forward the artwork to you when I receive it?

View attachment 2352
View attachment 2351
View attachment 2354
Pretty in Pink

Back