How do you place a value on your collection? Do you insure it ?

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 46
  • Views Views: Views 527
Sometimes in life you get the short end of the stick. It was before Covid about
4/5 years ago - It wasn’t worth filling an insurance claim or bothering the club over. Total value of the 3 chips was around 2,500 -it’s horrible when you are violated as it feels lousy but value wise of the loss was not devastating as it certainly could have been worse. So we just ate it.
And this isn't like a huge tradeshow like G2E, where people in the booths have stories about taking off their jacket, hanging it on a chair, talking to someone, then putting on the jacket 10 minutes later and noticing that their wallet is gone, this is a small meeting, and you know that one of the people in the room stole from you.

And this isn't like a huge tradeshow like G2E, where people in the booths have stories about taking off their jacket, hanging it on a chair, talking to someone, then putting on the jacket 10 minutes later and noticing that their wallet is gone, this is a small meeting, and you know that one of the people in the room stole from you.
That really sucks

Hopefully I can give some input here soon.

I have a high value item policy with USAA, it has wedding ring, guns, etc all on it. Each item is individually listed and valued, and I pay the premium based on said item.

Each gun is a total valuation, like XYZ rifle, X scope, Y chassis, etc: Value: $4,000

I will try and get my chip set as a bundle on that policy this week. Once I speak with someone on the phone and get more info, I’ll report back.

Oh, and I like @Thunder Snow more and more now after reading posts here :LOL: :cool:

Back