Ordering Closed Cap Dash Ceramics 09/01/2023 To Close on 09/30/2023

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 312
  • Views Views: Views 10,392
Ordering Closed
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what?! So you mean the order wouldn’t get stuck in port for weeks? How often are you running these? I might have to wait for the next one but .40 for air freight is awesome. Is there a label/art fee?
It seems the art or setup charge is random as best I guess. Last time there was 6 sets and she only charged 2 setups.

I‘d like to order the scrown mold. I have a design ready, but I‘d prefer shipping directly to Europe, Germany. Is this possible? How to order the scrown mold @tina?
Hope this is the right place for this question.
Thanks in advance,
Sebastian
I’ll see what charges there is for a drop ship to Germany versus then traveling around the globe twice. It may be advantageous to get a EU group buy going with one point person?

I’ll see what charges there is for a drop ship to Germany versus then traveling around the globe twice. It may be advantageous to get a EU group buy going with one point person?
Shipping within Europe isn’t expensive, so this could make sense, if there is enough interest.

Damn Tuna sent me to the wrong thread!

I’ll try a rack of Mapes $25s plox.

Artwork will be completed tomorrow…
1695778612441.gif

I‘d like to order the scrown mold. I have a design ready, but I‘d prefer shipping directly to Europe, Germany. Is this possible? How to order the scrown mold @tina?
Hope this is the right place for this question.
Thanks in advance,
Sebastian
Similar interest as well, but shipping to Singapore instead.

Will be a lot cheaper compared to Asia to US and back to Asia again.

Thanks

Dan, can you confirm what the artwork fee will be for each order?
And that fee is on top of .40 per chip, correct?
Thanks!

As soon as all art and numbers are to me, and my final art comes in I will know if she's charging "Art" fees and how many if any

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back