Ordering Closed Cap Dash Ceramics 09/01/2023 To Close on 09/30/2023

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 312
  • Views Views: Views 10,365
Ordering Closed
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll likely be getting a set. What’s the cost and are you able to not get a label and just print your label on the ceramic recess?

If anyone wants to order my River Rat chips, that's fine with me. I already cleared it with Dan Madrigrano , so you should be able to just post your order in this thread and he will include it in this group buy.

If you want a nickel chip, there will be one of those, as well. Light gray with black and gold edge spots. Like this.

1694183029876.png

Here is a picture of the rest of the chips available (25c / 50c / $1 / $5 / $20 / $100).

1694183099692.png

Finally, I do have artwork for a River Rat dealer button. If you're ordering a chip set and want a 60mm DB, let me know. Heck, I might even make some 47mm All In chips if there is enough interest. DB and All In would be ordered thru BR Pro Poker, not thru this group buy.

1694183154904.png
1694183274755.png

If anyone wants to order my River Rat chips, that's fine with me. I already cleared it with Dan Madrigrano , so you should be able to just post your order in this thread and he will include it in this group buy.

If you want a nickel chip, there will be one of those, as well. Light gray with black and gold edge spots. Like this.

View attachment 4018

Here is a picture of the rest of the chips available (25c / 50c / $1 / $5 / $20 / $100).

View attachment 4019

Finally, I do have artwork for a River Rat dealer button. If you're ordering a chip set and want a 60mm DB, let me know. Heck, I might even make some 47mm All In chips if there is enough interest. DB and All In would be ordered thru BR Pro Poker, not thru this group buy.

View attachment 4020View attachment 4021

Man, a few years back I would have never believed that buying 143 different ceramic sets would have been what ended up bankrupting me. 😆

Cutting Pasting on phone is hard. Better than looking at hospital walls!

Wow those Aladdins look great! Tina and her crew will be aligning the labels on those quarter pies too? Very cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back