Best / worst eBay sales Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter STuDioSuRFiNG
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 167
  • Views Views: Views 5,212
You win some & you loose some . Seller already printed the label 😆.

Attachments

• IMG_8249.png
    IMG_8249.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 61
I’ve been waiting for this chip for a long . I had to pay for it, but I got it lol. The sickness is real.
Congratulations Nasir. Sometimes you’ve got to do what you’ve got to do because it’s available and may never be available again.
Paid a bit more for this beauty right here. Just had to have it! Number 59 of only 99 ever made.
IMG_0209.png

You know it, I’ve been looking for that chip for a long time. There are hundreds and hundreds of bicycle tires out in the wild. . I was fortunate to have won it . Ever since I seen #59 i’ve been on the hunt and finally one came up in an auction, and I was fortunate enough to win # 42 still waiting for it to come in the mail.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 35
You know it, I’ve been looking for that chip for a long time. There are hundreds and hundreds of bicycle tires out in the wild. . I was fortunate to have won it . Ever since I seen #59 i’ve been on the hunt and finally one came up in an auction, and I was fortunate enough to win # 42 still waiting for it to come in the mail.
Well congratulations again my friend! That is really awesome!
I had number 57 at one time also but sold it to Mel who is also a lover of all things NL/NC.

On todays episode of shameless flipping 3 days later
Over on the flipper

On todays episode of shameless flipping 3 days later
Over on the flipper

Man those look rough!~

Back