Best / worst eBay sales Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter STuDioSuRFiNG
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 167
  • Views Views: Views 5,212
They have really taken off. To the dumpster I guess. Made the chips worth less de-labeling them
Come on at least he reduced the price!! lol!
1702129385656.png

WAIT!!! Did he?
1702129464751.png

$17.99 Maybe, here a better deal than PCF!
1702129538151.png

WAIT......... Hold Up......... $2 a chip less than PCF, best price online!!!!!!
1702129602097.png

Well the $5's are cheaper!
$4.99!
1702129781242.png

All these good deals from IceMan!!! RHC Same price!!!!
1702129876327.png

Yikes!!! Now I know the starlites are a deal at $20 a chip!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (they're not $20)

"Dan was last seen reviewing the the thread Lakeside Inn chips for sale" reminiscing the lambaste from folks who "knew what he paid"....... No defense to this attempt to fleece by the IceMan ⛄☃️⛄☃️

I think this guy missed a decimal point…….. if this sells, I’m a millionaire I guess……. :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:

Okku
If this was a real sale wow
That’s close to my price to sell
🤣🤣🤣
IMG_6485.png

Top of the search feed

What in the world

Come on at least he reduced the price!! lol!
View attachment 5167
WAIT!!! Did he?
View attachment 5168
$17.99 Maybe, here a better deal than PCF!
View attachment 5169
WAIT......... Hold Up......... $2 a chip less than PCF, best price online!!!!!!
View attachment 5170
Well the $5's are cheaper!
$4.99!
View attachment 5171
All these good deals from IceMan!!! RHC Same price!!!!
View attachment 5172
Yikes!!! Now I know the starlites are a deal at $20 a chip!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (they're not $20)

"Dan was last seen reviewing the the thread Lakeside Inn chips for sale" reminiscing the lambaste from folks who "knew what he paid"....... No defense to this attempt to fleece by the IceMan ⛄☃️⛄☃️
That iceman dude is a class A d-bag. I would say he’s a tool, but he’s the whole fckn tool-box, lol.

Why are these clowns always from TX - lol. (Now take it easy cowboys, I live in TX :LOL:)

OK can somebody please explain this BS to me
It’s not just like this or a couple there’s dozens if not more of these lady luck WTF listings and they all go sky high and I can’t for the life of me understand why, when all it does is include some little paper card with it.

It’s not just like this or a couple there’s dozens if not more of these lady luck WTF listings and they all go sky high and I can’t for the life of me understand why, when all it does is include some little paper card with it.
I just looked it up and they're like baseball cards you get in a pack. I think it's like a slabbed chip, right?

for a 25 cent fake chip!~

I just looked it up and they're like baseball cards you get in a pack. I think it's like a slabbed chip, right?

It’s not even slabbed or graded
It must be the little baseball card the people are all crazy trying to collect

Whoever came up with that collection scam is brilliant the money they are making wow

Actually yah it is a slabbed card holder
All for that card
2023 upper deck
And a junk chip just wow

Imagine if it was a legit Dunes $1k doublebooyah85
The fake stuff is selling more than the 39mm 1k chip lolz

I think I know who was the one buying those sets...

I think I know who was the one buying those sets...

There was only one set

First one snap sold

Then obviously they figures out they fkd up

Then relisted for auction

Auction cancelled

Then relisted huge BIN

Easy to see who bought it when they send an offer it gives them away

Poor guy who bought it for $120 got cancelled and the carpet pulled out from under

Back