A little Free advertising for PCF

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 61
  • Views Views: Views 1,267
cornpop.gif

Wow. Some people just cannot help themselves (Pick).
I once commented in a Beer thread over there. Talking about BEER, I used the words "Transheiser-Butch" referring to an ad campaign with a "weird" spokesperson used to promote a product. I thought it was funny satire. I was ordered to remove my post because it was "political" and not in the the Politics thread. This had nothing to do with anyone who makes Government policy or holds an elected position but rather than argue that it was NOT political, but more CULTURAL, I deleted the post. It's "their" forum and agree or not, I felt I should respect "their" rules. That term RESPECT should mean something whether it's on that forum or THIS one.
I think it's totally appropriate to call out a blatantly political post, image or meme here. Sorry, there's no Politics thread here. You'll get a better audience for your commentary on that other Forum, or perhaps you should call in to Talk Radio stations. Better yet, you could do Nothing at all, because your viewpoint can be seen/heard all over mainstream media.

I don't know. That may be as funny as the video that was recorded by 2 men having sex in the US Senate judiciary conference room... NOT!
Evidently there are NO limits now.
Totally get your point. I think where I find most of my humor in Picks posts is in how little it seems to take to work himself up.

Yesterday it seemed to be the word “Sheep” that triggered him so badly. The more outlandish the reaction, the more it proves my point.
Hence the more comical it is to me.

I find it rather amazing but sad that someone like Pick can let themselves be so controlled by SO LITTLE.

Totally get your point. I think where I find most of my humor in Picks posts is in how little it seems to take to work himself up.

Yesterday it seemed to be the word “Sheep” that triggered him so badly. The more outlandish the reaction, the more it proves my point.
Hence the more comical it is to me.

I find it rather amazing but sad that someone like Pick can let themselves be so controlled by SO LITTLE.
Politics aside, no one appreciates a good sense of humor more than I. Even irreverent humor. (y)

Humor is one thing...... Political trolling is another. Trying to keep that away!! Maybe I'm Pick Hobson and secretly trolling!! Maybe I need the hammer!!!

;) ;)

Back