A little Free advertising for PCF

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 61
  • Views Views: Views 1,267
Here's another good one!! The guy who say's any of us that didn't buy Tiger Chips was "butt hurt" seems to be "butt hurt" that he didnt get an entry into the Custom chip HOF!!!

Maybe HE should look out for Barbarabooy as she seems to have not stumbled across his story! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 7009
Not even worth discussing. When someone uses a particular term over and over again to describe others, the person they are truly describing is themselves.

Dude should get himself an Only Fans account. At least then he could actually admit to the “WHY” and maybe not be so “BUTT HURT” all the time. :unsure:

forgot the screen shot
Meanwhile……..down in Texas……….. :p
IMG_0548.jpeg

Here's another good one!! The guy who say's any of us that didn't buy Tiger Chips was "butt hurt" seems to be "butt hurt" that he didnt get an entry into the Custom chip HOF!!!

Maybe HE should look out for Barbarabooy as she seems to have not stumbled across his story! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

View attachment 7009

Oh they deserve to be in a hall of fame all right. Just not the same one he’s thinking of and for different reasons.

I didn’t bother looking as Cpc wafers aren’t for me. But just assumed by his crybaby post that he was excluded.
Typically I would think the word “customs” when referred to in this hobby would mean personal set. Not hundreds of thousands of chips created primarily for profit.

I noticed he threw the Paulson brand in his comments to probably give himself a little cover on the topic. But generally speaking, a custom set would fall into the category of what a hobbyist would create for his/her personal use.

The comment is a “just playing stupid”one designed to throw shade on itself.
Baaaaaaaa go the sheep all looking at each other scratching their heads. :unsure:

Eight Skate and Donate Suckers!

Back