Thunder Snow on YouTube.....OMG

• Thread starter Thread starter Thunder Snow
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 188
  • Views Views: Views 4,539
New Video Dropping so we hope you win :)

We plan to post on YouTube this weekend but just wanted you to know what is coming soon :)

Pokerchipper #1 and #Let's Go

Contest Rules;
- Have to have a Pokerchipper account (if you are reading this you do so YAY !!!!)
- Have to have PayPal so Joe can PayPal you your money
- Have to Reach out by private chat to your favorite Thunder Snow so Joe can Pay you
- You have till Tuesday July 18th to claim your CASH $$$$ by 12 pm PST.
- All winners will be selected at random by Sarah's random number generator

Any question post below and thanks for being awesome and part of Pokerchipper.

Joe and Sarah

View attachment 3183
Hi Guys, looking for the YT video of the drawing this past Friday and do not find it. When I went to the chipboard and clicked on your YT channel it takes me to your eBay listings? Maybe its my age. At 72 I get confused easily these days after having covid twice. Apologies in advance if I am a bit slow on the draw! It is very kind and generous of you both to have these free drawings. I would stop in and see your store but am over 2K miles away. Your store looked GREAT!

Hi Guys, looking for the YT video of the drawing this past Friday and do not find it. When I went to the chipboard and clicked on your YT channel it takes me to your eBay listings? Maybe its my age. At 72 I get confused easily these days after having covid twice. Apologies in advance if I am a bit slow on the draw! It is very kind and generous of you both to have these free drawings. I would stop in and see your store but am over 2K miles away. Your store looked GREAT!
Monk go to page 5 as this is page 6 and half way down you will see this and just click the play button and the video will play.

Thank you on the store compliment!

Joe and Sarah

1689564939578.png

Thank you so much. I just saw it, very cool and so generous. I think I am responding in the right place. The site for me is hard to navigate. Is there a "Wanted" section?

Thank you so much. I just saw it, very cool and so generous. I think I am responding in the right place. The site for me is hard to navigate. Is there a "Wanted" section?
The wanted section is in the "Classifieds" at the top.

Back