Ordering Closed The Official “If you like TRK’s” ordering thread. Ceramic Cap-Dash Chips

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 301
  • Views Views: Views 7,818
Ordering Closed
1693603937052.png

These all look amazing! How do they all feel?
I’m totally in for the next round. Artwork ready to go.

And if anyone needs artwork for Stardust or Alladin, or any other artwork...let me know.
Aladdin?

These all look amazing! How do they all feel?
I’m totally in for the next round. Artwork ready to go.

And if anyone needs artwork for Stardust or Alladin, or any other artwork...let me know.
I’d love to see what artwork you have. Can you please send to me? Thanks!

We should try making some faux shaped inlays with the hybrid sticker. I mean, the chip is printed, and the label is printed … shouldn’t the colors be pretty close?
It all depents on the inks used. I've heard some ceramic printers use a 6-color process instead of CMYK (which is usually the process for paper). So if the printing process is different, matching colors may be tougher.
However, even if both chips and labels are CMYK, they may still accept ink differently, and may not initially match without some trial-and-error.

Or, it may be a great match from the beginning! Fingers crossed.

We should try making some faux shaped inlays with the hybrid sticker. I mean, the chip is printed, and the label is printed … shouldn’t the colors be pretty close?
Was just talking about this.... The 8 pie and 1/4 pies would be tough to align, but on edge spot chips it would work fine, having some art finalized of just that. However I'm having 3 more molds made, Sawtooth, Hub and COG!!!!!!

Was just talking about this.... The 8 pie and 1/4 pies would be tough to align, but on edge spot chips it would work fine, having some art finalized of just that. However I'm having 3 more molds made, Sawtooth, Hub and COG!!!!!!
What does those even look like

• Haha
Reactions: JCP
Back