• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 26
  • Views Views: Views 919
ANNOUNCEMENT
Just got it handled for him ;)
Rigged! Lol JK congrats!
Okku, Gift code received and appreciated! (y) (y) :love:

I know ATF is just kidding. But I assure you I am a "nobody" here. I love this forum and I do post here first and foremost, over any other forum. These are fine people with that "community" sense that I miss from Chip Talk.
IMO the other forum did have that sense of community early on because they were composed of a massive number of people who transferred over from Chip Talk. It just seemed to have changed for me, starting with the "boat" chips.
Again, I want to thank the Poker Chipper team for this very generous offer for the members and Good Luck to those participating in the other nice promotions/raffles offered here. (y)

Okku, Gift code received and appreciated! (y) (y) :love:

I know ATF is just kidding. But I assure you I am a "nobody" here. I love this forum and I do post here first and foremost, over any other forum. These are fine people with that "community" sense that I miss from Chip Talk.
IMO the other forum did have that sense of community early on because they were composed of a massive number of people who transferred over from Chip Talk. It just seemed to have changed for me, starting with the "boat" chips.
Again, I want to thank the Poker Chipper team for this very generous offer for the members and Good Luck to those participating in the other nice promotions/raffles offered here. (y)
Totally agree. I love what Danny has done with this. I hope it continues to grow (for the good). I couldn’t care less about numbers of people over here. It’s nice to chat with a great group of people, no matter how small or big, that seem to have the same goals in mind.

Not to be redundant but Thanks to Poker Chipper I now have one of these on the way from Spinetti's:

1714235350783.png

"I'm not going to become a single chip collector, I'm not going to become a singe chip collector".... I keep saying this to myself over and over.... 🤪

Back