Nope. You’re not flipping it to me after sniping me. Nope.

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 27
  • Views Views: Views 477
as our membership is "Blue Chip"
cosmo kramer pimp GIF

Yep, that POS just doing what he does. Such a sad human he is.
Yeah I can honestly say I’ve never made any profits off of the chipping community. My chips and sets have always been something I’ve wanted to enjoy and enjoy them with like minded poker and chipping fans. Always hoped the hobby would stay fun and not become so business like. I’m mean really, who could actually make a worth while living hustling chips?
May as well be a circus hawker.

I go to a real job 5 days a week that pays me for the work that I mostly enjoy doing. It’s honest work, not a swindle or side hustle chasing a few measly bucks off of hobbyists. Just a bottom feeding way to be IMO. Unfortunately this seems to be the new norm and I can’t see it ever going back.

Yeah I can honestly say I’ve never made any profits off of the chipping community. My chips and sets have always been something I’ve wanted to enjoy and enjoy them with like minded poker and chipping fans. Always hoped the hobby would stay fun and not become so business like. I’m mean really, who could actually make a worth while living hustling chips?
May as well be a circus hawker.

I go to a real job 5 days a week that pays me for the work that I mostly enjoy doing. It’s honest work, not a swindle or side hustle chasing a few measly bucks off of hobbyists. Just a bottom feeding way to be IMO. Unfortunately this seems to be the new norm and I can’t see it ever going back.

Honestly if you keep enough inventory and can list thousands of singles on eBay and buy big lots cheap you can make decent side money. A buddy in NV has had weeks selling over 4k and that was not even using eBay

There are a good amount of new collectors showing up

Last edited:
Back