Did Chipboard just go full on Facist Regime?

• Thread starter Thread starter Leo822
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 29
  • Views Views: Views 451
It's not worth the bother. Start a new club, fresh. Start a non-profit, scrape all the images and data from chipguide, and make a new one of those, too, that isn't run by King Shit of Turd Mountain.
Only if you have too. You maybe able to work with the other side if the leaders get together and try to settle their differences and start working on solutions. Again there are elections in 1 year and the next year. Change can come in so many ways. There are lots of options. Don't rush into anything in my opinion

I think we are all under that agreement. The hobby does not need the CCA.
Yes that's true as another club would spring up but don't tear something down that has done a lot of good and it will divide a lot of people. There is a chance to work things out if all the leaders get together to build a consensus to make it work for everyone. Remember there are elections coming up and that could provide the members a voice if they want something different

The whole mess led to their doubling and tripling down including one who made remarks about a former club president harassing his wife and daughter and decided to shut me up felt it reasonable to call me jealous and even violent.... People are people, they dont like their integrity questioned when they control something and there is valuable merchandise and cash involved. I'm glad there is no question of that here.

I caused my own ban by not shutting up once I knew they stood together right or wrong. The numbers reflect the direction there but some would rather fiddle while Rome burns than fix it. I wish the best for that group and that they find an innovative leadership that can right the ship. They certainly have some good people in the membership who I'm sure are up to the task. It will be a task for sure.

Back