Chipping with Integrity

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 28
  • Views Views: Views 818
Great read, and I’m happy this place happened.

I started chipping & hosting in 2021, so yeah I’m new, but I move fast. During that time, I journeyed all over the internet collecting, buying, selling and figuring out my way… I’ve owned Tina’s, CPC, RHC, THC, TRK, leaded, unleaded, two separate NAGBs, milled/labeled, and all that jazz. I put myself through the chipping gauntlet so to speak.

I absorbed as many different parts of the chipping world that I could, I was hooked!

As time passed, I had gathered enough info to know that a new place was needed, and my chipping future & happiness in the hobby would need to find a better place from where I had started….

Dan Madrigrano , you’ve made a place where that might be possible. So thank you, I truly mean that. I see some of the members here and I know who’s who, there’s some super knowledgeable folks as members already. So it’s off to a good start.

Again, thank you, and I look forward to the future of PCDC!

I started chipping & hosting in 2021, so yeah I’m new, but I move fast. During that time, I journeyed all over the internet collecting, buying, selling and figuring out my way… I’ve owned Tina’s, CPC, RHC, THC, TRK, leaded, unleaded, two separate NAGBs, milled/labeled, and all that jazz. I put myself through the chipping gauntlet so to speak.

I absorbed as many different parts of the chipping world that I could, I was hooked!

As time passed, I had gathered enough info to know that a new place was needed, and my chipping future & happiness in the hobby would need to find a better place from where I had started….

Dan Madrigrano , you’ve made a place where that might be possible. So thank you, I truly mean that. I see some of the members here and I know who’s who, there’s some super knowledgeable folks as members already. So it’s off to a good start.

As we've spoken in the past as shall we still say, It should be about chipping, not how far you can stick it in the next guy...

Exhibit 1 for why no one should ever join the politics forum :LOL:.

I started with one, limited it down, then decided that there's ABSOLUTELY NO NEED for a politics forum in a CHIPPING SITE!

If you want that you know where to go....

Chip On!

To be fair, i sensed and found plenty of boo boo folk without the politics forum……. I just mind my tongue outside of that area…. Once entered, I went hard :ROFLMAO:

Great tribute and story and I agree on Dan and PokerChipper.com

Back