CHIP BOARD QUESTION!

• Thread starter Thread starter RivieraDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 26
  • Views Views: Views 387
and I’m not flinging insults. Just saying.
Pic 1,2,3
Old in need of renovation but everyone still has fun

A bit older. Maybe needs new carpet. And a bit of a circus! But everyone loves a circus.

Modern and New. Stylish. Clean and upscale. An oasis from the old norm. Open inviting.

Not at all like……..

OMG tear that place down.

Man what a circus. Smells like vomit in here.

Wow man. It’s so nice and clean here. Smells like flowers.

But I see how some could take it that way

Save History, Keep the Chip Board as IS!
dunes.jpeg

Update the ChipBoard! Archive the Old, bring in the new!
bellagio.jpeg

(the subtle/not so subtle hints....... where the Dunes was now stands Bellagio)

Want new users and members, make the place Exciting and new!

Or keep doing the same thing for years and watch the people go somewhere else..........

No, but you know more than I do being with the club alot longer than me and I didnt go into the wayback machine to see all that nonsense... I only know my interactions with him..... Sounds like your saying he's a lot like Kaplan... :(

Tryin to keep things as positive and oasis like here! lol!
no, haven't been with the club in more than half a decade, but the board has nothing to do with the club,,,which has its own board but you can only discuss club business. Now the museum is in turn owned by the club which has some control over it, if people talked to each other. The guide has nothing to do with the board, but is owned by the museum...and now you know why I am here.

no, haven't been with the club in more than half a decade, but the board has nothing to do with the club,,,which has its own board but you can only discuss club business. Now the museum is in turn owned by the club which has some control over it, if people talked to each other. The guide has nothing to do with the board, but is owned by the museum...and now you know why I am here.
Me trying to figure out who owns what and connected with and run by board page club museum.....
Tilt
Tilt
head-spinning-headspin.gif

Back