Ordering Closed Cap Dash Ceramics 09/01/2023 To Close on 09/30/2023

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 312
  • Views Views: Views 10,365
Ordering Closed
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've cleared customs and on track for any time from today to the 6th. Not sure what Tina did but there was a 475 bill from the GOV on duty! :mad::mad:
Unless something changed, she must have messed up. I had an order back in 2022 with almost 18,000 chips and 45 toppers and had no fees due.

Unless something changed, she must have messed up. I had an order back in 2022 with almost 18,000 chips and 45 toppers and had no fees due.

IMG_5288.png
IMG_5287.png

I may be talking out of my ass, but I think Tina said that they would pay any import fees if they tried to collect. Have you mentioned the fees to Tina? Curious what she would say. I really seem to remember her telling me something like that.

Ok. So DHL says that there is 4 more boxes coming. :( I’ve never heard of this and tracking says your shipment will be updated. I’ll be calling there today.

Honestly this is the first set that I've tried to do fully custom and came up with an idea so it'll be interesting to see how the label printed along with the overall look of the set. I only got a stack of each denom to see, but maybe that'll help me with changes if needed and then order a larger set in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back