Best / worst eBay sales Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter STuDioSuRFiNG
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 176
  • Views Views: Views 5,502
I don’t understand the MikeAuto shit. Doesn’t it take some effort to maintain an 8,000 item eBay catalogue? And surely he never makes sales? Seems insane.

I don’t understand the MikeAuto shit. Doesn’t it take some effort to maintain an 8,000 item eBay catalogue? And surely he never makes sales? Seems insane.
Effort??? I'd think for him it's a full time job because he MUST get HAMMERED with messages and offers. There ain't no BUY IT NOW going on with his items!

I’m legit curious how this hasn’t sold

Last auction went for like $550+
Where are those bidders who lost
That auction the chip was in worse condition than the one still for sale.

IMG_6937.png

Bueler?

All these bidders like $450+
Hello??

This is either the fastest change of heart cold feet ever by many people or some really sketch shilling.

To whoever poached this while I was asleep because the seller is a clueless dipstick…..
I hope they get destroyed in shipping seriously FU

View attachment 11496
I know a ReallyAwfulUser that prides himself in doing stuff like that to people. The dolt has absolutely no shame. He might be the worst human I’ve spoken with. And that’s not a lot of hyperbole.

I know a ReallyAwfulUser that prides himself in doing stuff like that to people. The dolt has absolutely no shame. He might be the worst human I’ve spoken with. And that’s not a lot of hyperbole.
so I'm thinking you don't care much for Tom??

I like Tom. Fun & friendly guy. To my knowledge he never swiped a chip sale from me but even if he did, more power to him. I'd just need to step up my game.

I like Tom. Fun & friendly guy. To my knowledge he never swiped a chip sale from me but even if he did, more power to him. I'd just need to step up my game.
I know you play cards with him, but the stories of that guy screwing people over are endless. I saved several conversations with him because people wouldn’t believe them if they didn’t see them. There are numerous others that could give you their stories as well.

As for him sniping people’s stuff, I think it tells just the kind of person he is. Not everyone is as insignificant as him to where they can scrape the interwebs 24/7.

I know you play cards with him, but the stories of that guy screwing people over are endless. I saved several conversations with him because people wouldn’t believe them if they didn’t see them. There are numerous others that could give you their stories as well.

As for him sniping people’s stuff, I think it tells just the kind of person he is. Not everyone is as insignificant as him to where they can scrape the interwebs 24/7.

I have multiple screenshots back in the day of him either running stuff up to the max on people to use that as a comp price or sniping them and then he offers later to sell them his quantities when he’s run the price to the moon. Circus circus sound familiar
I think people are catching on his big trade only mark up sales are pretty rare
But have heard from more than one person of him now keeping it low key and targeting new buyers just PM and he’s all over the FB group looking for gift lots to flip.

I have multiple screenshots back in the day of him either running stuff up to the max on people to use that as a comp price or sniping them and then he offers later to sell them his quantities when he’s run the price to the moon. Circus circus sound familiar
I think people are catching on his big trade only mark up sales are pretty rare
But have heard from more than one person of him now keeping it low key and targeting new buyers just PM and he’s all over the FB group looking for gift lots to flip.
Without a doubt. Pure slime. He really started sneaking around when more and more people figured out what he was doing.

Back