• Replies Replies: Replies 19
  • Views Views: Views 334

Okku

Staff member
Custom Chip Designer
Reaction score
Location (City, State)
Las Vegas
I know that there's probably a million different things that we could possibly talk about when it comes to negative energy, but this hit me pretty hard pretty quickly today and I need to get it off my mind.

I'd like to just go full ham and go all out explaining things, but I'll try to make it subtle.

A vendor on the orange wall posted something today for a giveaway if you were the first person to like and comment on this post, you'd receive something in exchange. Someone from Germany beat me, but then he said someone in the US could also get it if they liked as well. So, I went ahead and liked the post and commented to make sure that I was good to go. Liked, commented, and then received a DM first asking for a shipping address. I gave my work address because there is always someone here to receive packages etc. I don't have to worry about it sitting in a mailbox for a few days etc. Any ways, the person recognizes the address and immediately asks if I'm an employee at my work, of course I said, "yes" and then he starts trash talking my boss like it was no other. Saying that he wished my OG boss was still alive, f my boss this and that.

I didn't ask for that kind of energy, all I literally wanted was a sample of this giveaway item that they were doing and then I was going to more than likely forward it to another member if they were interested. Instead, I got negative energy for no reason which ultimately made me tell him that he can send the plaque to someone else. I don't need that kind of negativity in my life. Especially coming out of one of the most stressful months of my life, 2 weeks to graduation and then so much more. No reason anything like that should've ben said, but maybe he just isn't a happy individual. Not my problem.

Have fun chipping!

Last edited:
I know that there's probably a million different things that we could possibly talk about when it comes to negative energy, but this hit me pretty hard pretty quickly today and I need to get it off my mind.

I'd like to just go full ham and go all out explaining things, but I'll try to make it subtle.

A vendor on the orange wall posted something today for a giveaway if you were the first person to like and comment on this post, you'd receive something in exchange. Someone from Germany beat me, but then he said someone in the US could also get it if they liked as well. So, I went ahead and liked the post and commented to make sure that I was good to go. Liked, commented, and then received a DM first asking for a shipping address. I gave me work address because there is always someone here to receive packages etc. I don't have to worry about it sitting in a mailbox for a few days etc. Any ways, the person recognizes the address and immediately asks if I'm an employee at my work, of course I said, "yes" and then he starts trash talking my boss like it was no other. Saying that he wished my OG boss was still alive, f my boss this and that.

I didn't ask for that kind of energy, all I literally wanted was a sample of this giveaway item that they were doing and then I was going to more than likely forward it to another member if they were interested. Instead, I got negative energy for no reason which ultimately made me tell him that he can send the plaque to someone else. I don't need that kind of negativity in my life. Especially coming out of one of the most stressful months of my life, 2 weeks to graduation and then so much more. No reason anything like that should've ben said, but maybe he just isn't a happy individual. Not my problem.

Have fun chipping!
Wow that is shitty. Sorry to read this man.

Oscar, all I can say is I definitely agree, fuck negativity, and I hope your graduation goes great! I'll be rooting from the Australian sidelines.

I just want to add that I think I met your boss earlier this year when I was in store, and he was super friendly and nice to me. A great fellow chipper. Ignore the orange sludge

I dont get it, if you dont like the vendor just dont do any business with them.

Dont need to talk shit about it.

Super sad to hear this Oscar. You're a great member of the community regardless of your employment status (to be clear I have 0 problems with them)
100% should not have to receive that kind of negative energy in your life. I hope the weekend brings you some more uplifting experiences, and congratulations on you're (almost) graduation!

So weird what he did, F that noise.

IMG_3768.gif

I saw those posts in real time; was wondering if there was more to it.
Oh well, maybe he was having a bad day. If not, be glad he’s not your problem. Congratulations on the upcoming graduation!

A vendor on the orange wall posted something today for a giveaway if you were the first person to like and comment on this post, you'd receive something in exchange. Someone from Germany beat me, but then he said someone in the US could also get it if they liked as well. So, I went ahead and liked the post and commented to make sure that I was good to go. Liked, commented, and then received a DM first asking for a shipping address. I gave my work address because there is always someone here to receive packages etc. I don't have to worry about it sitting in a mailbox for a few days etc. Any ways, the person recognizes the address and immediately asks if I'm an employee at my work, of course I said, "yes" and then he starts trash talking my boss like it was no other. Saying that he wished my OG boss was still alive, f my boss this and that.

Have fun chipping!
message from Ace, "No idea. I haven't talked to Josh in a while. Looks like an issue between two businesses. I was not aware of it. Not something I would get involved in. I see he offered to ship it directly to you instead of place he has an issue with. Seems like a reasonable compromise."

To quote my favorite american: Ugh, people!
Oscar, having met you last year, i‘m certain you are and will be fine, no worries!

And if in doubt, just do it like my dog. If you can‘t eat it, fuck it or play with it, piss on it and move on.

IMG_9664.jpeg

The guy should just move on if he doesn't like the firm you work for.

Having said that, understand it is a shitty feeling, try also to ignore and move on... esspecially likely you won't need to deal with that certain person in life anymore...

Will see you 1 day in the store!

Dude obviously hasn’t had a good BM in awhile. :unsure:
Resized_20220213_164402.jpeg
Keep living good Oscar, it’s the best revenge my friend.
I wouldn’t give it a second grunt……..I mean thought. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for all the positivity in here! Never got a message back from "cheif", but got that message from "Ace". To me, it seems like chiefo doesn't care at all about relationships and would rather just make some money or try to without marketing so good for him.

I don't care, makes me want to never do business or anything with them again so good for them. Not my problem. They can keep selling their RHC sets on their site if they want.

I'm happy with where I'm at right now, the stuff that I've got going on and more. Can't stop me with graduation this weekend, the chip show, a trip, seeing good friends and enjoying my summer coming right around the corner.

200w (9).gif

Back