Thunder/Snow Convention At Trump International!

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 0
  • Views Views: Views 36

The Chip Spa

Forum Admin
CCA MEMBER
SNCCC MEMBER
Reaction score
Location (City, State)
Wisconsin
I haven't seen anything on this except on the Chip Board so if interested contact @Thunder Snow regard to their convention being held Super Bowl Weekend!!

I've directed some folks your way as they asked questions about your convention,

I may be close to LV and able to come one of the days,
Depends on hotel availability on Super Bowl Weekend. And if I can weather Las Vegas 3 times in a few months!
rofl

I've been asked: (Again, PokerChipper isn't able to do this show so please direct questions to Joe & Sarah)

Is the show free to attend? (I believe it is)

Is this an actual "Convention"? Like with displays, seminars, meetings etc. or simply a buyers event?

How many vendors or sellers will there be ?

Is the Penthouse Level at Trump easily accessible?

Will it be easy for vendors to get their things to the venue? (Since your vendor list is apparently full I guess this doesn't matter)

How much is a vendor table? (Again, irrelevant but nice to know if you do this again)

Do you have a room discount block available? (rooms will be hard and expensive that weekend)

And what's the deal with the free catering? (Not my question but interested also)

I assume these questions came my way as we're friends and have tied in so many times on things but I don't know a lot of these details. That weekend takes a lot of planning even if just attending so i'd suggest you get as much info out there so folks can plan ahead as Vegas will be busy that weekend.

Best of luck with this event, sounds like it will be awesome! hope to stop in!

Dan

Back