The Chip Board is a quite interesting place but.........

• Thread starter Thread starter RivieraDanny
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1
  • Views Views: Views 104

RivieraDanny

Staff member
Forum Admin
Reaction score
Location (City, State)
Wisconsin
I had a few members warn me of email hacking as a result of posting on the Chip Board...... At first I wasn't sure what to make of all the cryptic posts there appearing to be unrelated to chipping, and weird and incomplete, even in foreign languages sometimes.

When I asked about it on the board I was told that a very small amount of spam slips through the filters..... Well boys and girls, I think its time to replace the filters on your engine as my definition of a "small amount" must be different than yours!

It didn't happen right away, but let me tell you after making a few posts and interactions with the board I've had a number of phishing attacks at my email account and the filters here at PC.C have been unusually active.

Not sure what that platform is on or who the web master is but a look under the hood is probably in order!

Great people, great chipping talk, difficult to keep up with threads in the current organizational manner buy aside from all that a great resource!!

I like how you bring it on there and I like how you go at the guy who came at Oscar, me, and my wife.

Your epic RivieraDanny.

I bought Sarah all those Tigers you posted so she can pick the ones she likes for her personal collection. That Tiger Fantasy chip is FREAKING nice.

Joe

Back