• Thread starter Thread starter cpiaaq
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 414

cpiaaq

Staff member
CCA MEMBER
Hello fellow collectors!

There will be a variety of sets displayed this year at the 2024 CCA Convention, June 13-15. Some spectacular sets will be there. I don’t want to get too specific about other’s contributions, but I will be showing my Caesars Tahoe roulettes. I will say there is a TRK classic Vegas set, as well as an all 43mm tourney set from another well loved Vegas property. I think there are 8 sets committed right now, with more available as space allows.

If you can, come by the convention floor and see the sets!

If you have a set you would like displayed, please get in touch via PM. Thank you to those who are already contributing!

We can't wait to see them. Thanks so much for bringing them.

The display was really good and generated a lot of buzz. Many compliments and not just for the rarest/most expensive chips. Saw more than one collector explaining the difference between themselves (singles collectors) and set collectors to their significant others.

There were half a dozen leaded racks for sale and another dozen newer. A giant inlay set I’ve never seen was offered (I don’t think it sold, 300 chips for $900). Point being there was more for sets collectors than ever before.

All in all a great show, and it was great to see everyone. Special thanks to:
@jackstraw
@41pickup
@Okku
@JWC
@The Chip Spa

We will be doing it again next year if anyone wants to show off a set!

Last edited:
IMG_0826.jpeg

IMG_0825.jpeg

The display was really good and generated a lot of buzz. Many compliments and not just for the rarest/most expensive chips. Saw more than one collector explaining the difference between themselves (singles collectors) and set collectors to their significant others.

There were half a dozen leaded racks for sale and another dozen newer. A giant inlay set I’ve never seen was offered (I don’t think it sold, 300 chips for $900). Point being there was more for sets collectors than ever before.

Saw 1 RPC $25 floating around. No tigers or other NAGB chips. There were a good number of fake Tina bellagio $10s and sun fly mfg sample chips in the cheap-chips-bins.

All in all a great show, and it was great to see everyone. Special thanks to:
@jackstraw
@41pickup
@Okku
@JWC
@The Chip Spa

We will be doing it again next year if anyone wants to show off a set!
I’m in for sure! Maybe I’ll have another set for next year! You never know :p;)

Yeah, I've seen that before. It's misleading...when you say "1 of 300" you expect the numbers to go in sequential order, 2 of 300, 3 of 300, etc.
Of course there's only one of each, so no need to say 1 of 300.

It should say "Ltd. 300" or something like it.

Last edited:
Back