Mitch and Cheryl at the 2023 CCA Show!

PokerChipper.com

Forum Admin
CCA MEMBER
SNCCC MEMBER
Reaction score
1682971095824.png
1682971126979.png

Stop By and Visit them at the 2023 CCA show at The Southpoint!!
1682971237674.png

@cmrheller

Thx Paul,

We can't wait to see all the awesome Chippers/Dealers for the June Convention! We will have a good variety of chips and tokens under $8 but many high end chips a bit more then that in the show cases along with some mystery surprises. If you have a chance to stop our table and say hello and see what we have to offer. We Buy, Sell and Trade. So if you have a chance please come by and visit our Table#1 as we promise to try and make sure you have a good time and do our very best to insure your visit will fun and enjoyable!

Mitch and Cheryl Heller Heller
Mitch.Spartan@Live.com - Mitch
cmrheller@aol.com - tx.qtpies@gmail.com - Cheryl
713-419-2405 - Mitch
713-419-9673 - Cheryl
Devonrexcatlady - TX-QTPIES - Ebay ID'S - Cheryl
CCA #2038- Mitch - CCA- 2038A - Cheryl
Life Member #107 - Mitch

Thx Paul,

We can't wait to see all the awesome Chippers/Dealers for the June Convention! We will have a good variety of chips and tokens under $8 but many high end chips a bit more then that in the show cases along with some mystery surprises. If you have a chance to stop our table and say hello and see what we have to offer. We Buy, Sell and Trade. So if you have a chance please come by and visit our Table#1 as we promise to try and make sure you have a good time and do our very best to insure your visit will fun and enjoyable!

713-419-2405 - Mitch
713-419-9673 - Cheryl
Life Member #107 - Mitch
Danny. Not Paul.

Thx Paul,

713-419-2405 - Mitch
713-419-9673 - Cheryl
Life Member #107 - Mitch
nice to meet you, but as a Canadian I appreciate how many of your ebay sales can be shipped to us here in the great white north, but sometimes in your listings you forget about us...I will keep bugging you when that happens!

nice to meet you, but as a Canadian I appreciate how many of your ebay sales can be shipped to us here in the great white north, but sometimes in your listings you forget about us...I will keep bugging you when that happens!
We will always try to remember and take care of our neighbors

I’ve watched (and won) a ton of your eBay sales. There awesome every week. I’ll be attending the CCA as a first timer next month. I’ll be sure to stop by and say hello (and maybe even snag a few Mississippi chips!). Looking forward to it.
Cheers guys
Blake

I’ve watched (and won) a ton of your eBay sales. There awesome every week. I’ll be attending the CCA as a first timer next month. I’ll be sure to stop by and say hello (and maybe even snag a few Mississippi chips!). Looking forward to it.
Cheers guys
Blake
Thx Blake we would love to see you!

Back