• Replies Replies: Replies 12
  • Views Views: Views 209

RivieraDanny

Staff member
Forum Admin
Reaction score
Location (City, State)
Wisconsin
I just wanted to take a moment after the flu ran (and is still lurking) through the house to wish everyone a merry Christmas and Happy New year!!!

Thankfully the 4 Days spent down and out were before the holiday! Hopefully Jodi (Mrs. Riviera) gets thru better than I did!!

I just wanted to take a moment after the flu ran (and is still lurking) through the house to wish everyone a merry Christmas and Happy New year!!!

Thankfully the 4 Days spent down and out were before the holiday! Hopefully Jodi (Mrs. Riviera) gets thru better than I did!!
Hope you all feel better soon and Merry Christmas to you.

giphy (18).gif

I’ve been sick since last Sunday…… I think I’m on the tail end of it, No Covid just my first proper cold in 4 years…… :sneaky:
Glad you’re on the mend as well. Take care and have a nice holiday break!
🎄🎄

I’ve been sick since last Sunday…… I think I’m on the tail end of it, No Covid just my first proper cold in 4 years…… :sneaky:
Glad you’re on the mend as well. Take care and have a nice holiday break!
🎄🎄
Hope you feel better Chad. Great seeing you and the Denver guys a couple weeks ago.
Merry Christmas.
IMG_0164.jpeg
IMG_0160.jpeg

Back