Classifieds doesn't show all ads by default

• Thread starter Thread starter Paul Sydney
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 8
  • Views Views: Views 118

Paul Sydney

Reaction score
On the drop down menu I press on the actual word CLASSIFIEDS but the resulting page doesn't show all ads which I think it should. For example my recent Wanted ad doesn't appear.

I need to select CATEGORIES and then POKER CHIPS WANTED to find my ad.
Another way to find my ad is to select the Classifieds down menu and then NEW ADS, but both methods only show specific results.

I think all ads should appear together by default to ensure maximum exposure to the members.

1000012183.jpg

I disagree as I don't like sifting through a bunch of pages of ads to find one thing.
Fair enough but I disagree too.
If you're looking to find one thing, you don't need to sift through a bunch of anything. You have the option to select the appropriate category and narrow your search.

But if all ads don't appear together by default, then some ads will likely go unnoticed.
Surely I'm not the only person that would like to be made aware of EVERY ad that's posted in the classifieds.

I checked on my Ipad and iPhone and when I tap the classifieds tab everything comes up (all listings) It does drop down the rest but a second tap on it brings them all up.
1725050779007.png

I checked on my Ipad and iPhone and when I tap the classifieds tab everything comes up (all listings)

Yeah it looks like you're right, except for my Wanted ad.

When selecting NEW ADS, my ad is there.
When selecting CLASSIFIEDS, it's not.

Perhaps I've done something wrong when posting it?

NEW ADS
1000012210.jpg

CLASSIFIEDS
1000012212.jpg

Back