A lot of chips changing vaults behind the scenes!

• Thread starter Thread starter The Chip Spa
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 6
  • Views Views: Views 184
Just perusing the mail threads and set threads over there amongst others and notice that some sets and racks that I thought may never move around (according to owner statements) have changed hands silently lately
Ah got it. Yeah I just got a rack of RVCL $25s and called it "grail" (which may imply keeper), but there's a large number of racks I'd swap it for in second :LOL:. Such is chipping

The GRIFT is strong and it goes on! Get in line and get your cheap fix!
GRIFT???
What grift?
You mean flip?

1679832859312.png

I'm lost but that's nothing new
It is the belief of some that there is a silent partner in the newest version of NAGBs.
The main reason being profit of course, or shake loose in trade some of those more tough to get at chips deep in collectors vaults without those collectors knowing ultimately where their chips might end up.

Between time lines, the relationships of certain members with others and the difficulty of pulling off an NAGB without the right connections, it just seems to all ad up to a POSSIBLE scenario and connection to some of us.

The reward for the front guys is new, possibly free (or at most at cost) shiny new Paulsons.
The reward for the silent and most likely major financial end of the project is profiting big money off of unknowing chippers blinded by yet another NAGB profit grab.

All of this being speculation of course but it just doesn’t seem all that difficult to connect the dots. For once it would be nice to hear some honesty about how things go down behind the scenes but we never get that.
If the honest goal is to help out a community, then help them out instead of raping them for a thousand a rack on a $200 rack at cost. Or just call it what it is, another NAGB FLIP/GRIFT on the chipping community.

Back